Terms & Conditions for Direct Monthly Payment
The person who has signed the first page of the contract as Client has agreed to use the specified services provided under this contract by Zain according to the following terms & conditions:
- If the client fails or delays to settle his/her dues on the due date or upon Zain?s demand, Zain has the right to disconnect any or all mobile line services of the client.
- When the client instructs his/her financial institution to establish a direct debit from his/her account for Zain services, he/she authorizes his/her financial institution to charge the necessary amount to his/her credit card account designated to the benefit of Zain.
- The client agrees that he/she will always maintain sufficient balance in the relevant card?s account to enable Zain to realize its due.
- The client must always keep his/her personal and credit card information accurate and up to date with Zain. Any change in the account details or personal information of the client should be promptly reported by the client to Zain. Zain is not responsible for any damage or loss that may be caused if the service has been halted for such a reason and the client shall be solely responsible for any change that is made without informing Zain.
- The client is responsible for the security of all his/her personal and account information and credit or bank cards. Zain shall not be responsible for any fraud, loss, damages or misuse of the client?s account information or cards due to negligence of the client.
- The client may revoke the authorization given to Zain at any time by sending a written notice of revocation to Zain. Such revocation shall not end or alter any contract that exists between the client and Zain.
- The client?s financial institution is not obligated to check any debit that has been authorized by the client. The client may dispute a debit if 1) the debit was not drawn in accordance with authorization; or 2) this authorization has been terminated with proper and timely written notice from the client; or 3) the debit was posted to the wrong account due to invalid/incorrect information supplied by Zain, by giving a written notice to any of Zain?s branches within 90 days of the debit from the client?s account.
- Zain reserves the right to cancel this service agreement any time by sending advance notice to the client without any sort of liabilities towards the client.
- Zain will keep all confidential information related to the client, and has the right to provide its employees, agents and affiliates on a need to need basis if required. If necessary, Zain reserves the right to provide client?s information to the government and any other regulatory authorities upon their requests as required by any applicable law or court order.
- The client understands that Zain and the client?s financial institution agree to make reasonable efforts to ensure full performance of obligations under this contract.
- The above terms and conditions are subject to change by Zain without any prior notice to the client, and Zain reserves the right to inform the client of such changes in any manner suitable to Zain.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Zain shall be considered as final._The customer waives any right to complain or take any action or claim or file any litigation after 3 months from the final cancellation of his/her services or the contract containing more than one service.
This agreement is governed by Kuwaiti laws.