Zain, the leading digital service provider in Kuwait offers software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) managed services in collaboration with its global partner Cisco. The company is the first service provider in Kuwait to offer world-class SD-WAN services to its business customers, enabling them to optimize their networks to suit their unique needs while balancing performance and cost.
The offering comes as part of Zain’s tireless efforts to continue bringing the latest and most advanced network security solutions to the Kuwaiti business community, both large businesses and small and medium-sized enterprises.
Zain’s SD-WAN, powered by its global partner Cisco, provides customers with a clear view of their data flows across their wide area network, allowing them to optimize traffic to suit their unique business needs while balancing performance and cost.
The service solves many critical enterprise IT cases, including establishing a transport-independent WAN for lower costs and higher diversity, meeting Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) for business-critical and real-time applications on-premises and in the cloud, providing complete security roadmaps for branches and SaaS/Internet, enabling secure multi-cloud transformation for enterprises, providing centralized management, analytics, and policy across the global WAN, and more.
Cisco SD-WAN is a cloud-delivered overlay WAN architecture connecting branches to data center and multi-cloud environments through a single fabric. The launch further expands Zain’s enterprise customers’ choice of Cisco-based software defined networking (SDN) and network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions.
- Secure automated software-defined WAN (SD‑WAN)
- Zain’s Cisco SD-WAN provides comprehensive cloud-based security, enabling enterprises to transition to a secure access service edge (SASE) architecture where and when it is needed, in a secure and agile manner.
- Application performance optimization
- Zain’s cisco SD-WAN maintains the highest service-level agreements (SLAs) and optimal performance with visualize in-depth analytics and historical insights for troubleshooting and root-cause analysis with a single dashboard.
- Direct Internet access (DIA)
- DIA optimizes branch workloads while increasing security and improving application performance. And provides the ability to segment and prioritize network traffic such as critical cloud applications, unified communications, guest access, and more.
- Branches Security
- Zain’s Cisco SD-WAN provides WAN access and helps enterprises meet compliance demands on site while offering constant protection against all cyber threats from branches to multicloud SaaS environments.
- Multicloud access
- Connect branches and a remote workforce to multicloud applications seamlessly with unified visibility and management.