Now with Travel eeZee service you can recharge your prepaid line while traveling from any shop you pass by on the following networks:
How to recharge?
Dial *965* PIN code # Send
Terms and conditions:
- The service is only for prepaid customers.
- The card’s value that is purchased while roaming will be converted to the line’s currency of origin country (i.e. if a Zain subscriber is travelling to KSA and recharged the balance in SAR currency, the amount will automatically convert to KWD and will be sent via SMS).
- The minimum amount to recharge on Zain KSA network is 20 SAR.
- The minimum amount to recharge on Dialog Sri Lanka’s network is 600 LKR.
- The recharge amount for KSA will be converted to KWD after a deduction of 5% VAT as per KSA's tax regulations