Zain is committed to a policy of nationalization of the workforce and so more than 58%of all employees, and more than 95% of our contact centre agents are Kuwaiti, in correlation with our current employment policy.
As a way to spread Zain’s corporate values (Radiance, Belonging and Heart) and ethics towards employees, Zain holds a number of different internal activities such as, volunteering & Bright Idea where employees can participate and contribute in creating a wonderful world!
Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E)
Our goal is to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all our employees, that is why all our Zain Headquarters and Branches are built to ensure the safety of our staff and our customers, in addition to our added responsibility on providing accessibility for special needs individuals. It is Zain’s responsibility to take care of its employees. That is why our Zain Contact Centre agents are provided with an ENT checkup, at the Zain Hospital, on a regular basis to ensure the well-being of their ears, nose, and throat to operate efficiently, effectively, but most importantly, safely.
Training & Development
Zain believes that employees are a core investment that advances the growth of the corporation. Zain offers employees different channels of learning and development that would assist them in their career growth. These channels include:
- In-house training courses aligned with Zain’s strategy
- E-learning courses that are readily accessible to any employee through the Zain system
- Zain library offers employees the opportunity to read technical and behavioral books that would enhance their career
- External learning: employees have the opportunity to attend external training courses conducted in foreign countries. Gaining specific knowledge and enhancing their network with other companies
- Zain-Harvard Program – As part of its employee development, Zain, in collaboration with the Kuwait Fund for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS), nominate and send two executives or high-level managers to attend Harvard, to attain their Masters of Business Administration (MBA) for Executives.